How Mobile Connect Helps Digital Service Providers
For digital service providers, Mobile Connect can deliver the optimum balance between convenience, security and privacy. By enabling consumers to log in quickly and easily, it improves the customer experience and reduces the likelihood that authentication issues will lead to them abandoning transactions, while minimising fraud and errors. In this way, Mobile Connect increases customer confidence and strengthens loyalty, while enabling fast engagement and enhancing the digital service provider’s brand.
Mobile Connect can be used across many online services:
Mobile Connect provides customers with access to online accounts at different levels of security, from low-level access to highly secure bank-grade authentication.
Mobile Connect Gives Consumers:
- SIMPLE SECURE ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE: MOBILE, TABLET OR PC
- CONTROL OVER WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED
- NO NEED TO REMEMBER MULTIPLE USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS
Mobile Connect is enabled by a global network of mobile operators, uniquely positioned to provide trusted login and identity authentication, (via both SIM and non SIM-based services) on behalf of their subscribers.
Benefits of Mobile Connect for digital service providers
- Low-friction authentication delivers better engagement with users
- Consistent user experience, with built-in privacy, engenders trust
- Single user ID delivers visibility of users across devices
- Extensive use cases – authentication is an essential part of everyday life (e.g. online log-ins, identification for call centres, picking up a delivery)
- Fewer false accounts, as it has to be a real person behind the phone
- Future-ready platform that will extend into context and rich user attributes
- Single set of APIs to reach all participating operators, reducing complexity and costs
- Consistent service reaching a global user base on any device
- More secure than passwords, as no database of passwords to steal
Calling all Developers
Start build apps and digital services that utilise Mobile Connect today. Register at the Mobile Connect Developer Portal.